The information on this website is provided free-of-charge. By using this site you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold Canadian Mortgage Capital Corporation (CMCC) liable in respect of the information on this website. While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is updated and correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy or fitness for any purpose.
By using this website you agree that CMCC will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising in connection with this website, whether allegedly under tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
All works, content and materials on this website, including without limitation, all information, text, design, trade name, trademark, logo, graphics, images and drawings (the “materials”) and all organization and presentation of the materials that form a part of this website are the exclusive property of CMCC and are protected by intellectual property laws relating to copyrights, trade-marks, trade names, Internet domain names, and other proprietary rights. Nothing on this website shall be construed as providing, by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license to any proprietary or intellectual property rights in or to any of the materials to you or any other party.
Any trade-mark, logo, slogan or internet domain name on the website is the exclusive property of CMCC. Use of any such intellectual property, except as expressly authorized, constitutes a violation of the rights of the owner of the intellectual property.
You agree that you shall:
- not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute the materials from the website in any way except that you have the right to download one copy of the materials on any single computer, for your use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright, trade-mark and proprietary notices;
- use our website solely for lawful purposes;
- not create derivative works from, exploit or modify the materials in any way;
- not, without our prior written consent, make public use of CMCC’s name or any of our other identifiers or advertise, promote or publicize the business relationship between you and us;
- not interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse the website or any system resources, services or networks connected to or accessible through this website; and;
- acknowledge that the unauthorized use of the materials may cause irreparable harm to Atrium or its manager and that in the event of an unauthorized use we shall be entitled to an injunction, in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone (416) 867-1053.